« Small tax rate reductions still mean large tax increases | Main | Jeepers! Taxes Sure Are FUN! »

Feeling Undertaxed? Let ACTA help

Are you a generous, compassionate person who believes that government does not 'care' enough? Well, here is your chance to back up that conviction by donating your money to the state and county governments.

You can send donations to the Commonwealth of Virginia using this form, and have your name published here so all the world can see how much you care. For some odd reason, there are no names on this list. ;-(

A helpful ACTA member has designed a similar form that you can use to send your caring dollars to Arlington County.

What are you waiting for? There's compassion to be paid for!

In most cases, donations are tax deductible under IRC sec. 170(c)(1). Consult your tax advisor for details. ;-)


TrackBack URL for this entry: